THE 39TH ANNUAL CROOK FARM FAIR & OLD TIME COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL
Saturday, August 25th and Sunday, August 26th with music starting Thursday, August 23rd
and so much more
- Click here for further information.
- Play & Sing Country on Thursday & Friday evenings starting at 7:30 and generally going until 11PM
TUESDAY NIGHT OLD TIME COUNTRY MUSIC JAM SESSION
Tuesday & Thursday Night Jamming
Where: Crook Farm Bank Building, 476 Seaward Ave., Bradford, PA 16701 . (Do not use this as a mailing address.)
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: Starting at 7:30pm
Description: Old time Country Acoustic Music Jam (bring an instrument, your voice, or just sit & listen to Country Classics
More info:Howard Blumenthal 814-368-4057 firstname.lastname@example.org
Host band: Crook Farm All Stars (and friends)
OUR ANNUAL EVENTS
- The Crook Farm School Program - a learning experience for fourth grade students from area schools. Get a taste of life in the 1800s by attending class in an authentic one-room schoolhouse, learn what chores were done and how, and about the Crook Family who inhabited the property for many generations. We encourage schools interested in giving their students an opportunity to attend this program to get in touch with us starting late March to the end of April. Spots fill up fast!
- Patriotic Music - a presentation by the Southern Tier Orchestra of patriotic music to get you in the spirit for the 4th of July. Held a few days before Independence Day. Enjoy a cool drink, hot dogs, and ice cream while you listen!
- Creative Women Workshop - held the last weekend in July, the workshop completed its 5th year in 2018. There are usually 12-13 class offerings of which participants can choose four. A few classes require two-class slots to properly introduce and complete a project.