CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- April 16th Historic Trivia Contest starts in The Bradford Era
- April 24th Old Time Movies about Bradford at the Main Street Movie House
- May 14th "Crook Farm School Program" begins
- May 27th Landmark Society participates in the Memorial Day parade "Walking Through History"
- Historic Trivia Contest ends in The Bradford Era
- Ride on the Foster Brook & Stateline Railroad (Members only)
- School Program draws to a close.
- July 7th "Patriotic and Popular Music Program" at the Crook Farm
- Winner of Trivia Contest announced
- Tubbers and ice cream will be sold
- July 27th 6th annual "Best of the Creative Women Workshop" held
- August 24th & 25th 40th annual Old Time Music and Crook Farm Country Fair
- "Creative Children's Workshop" fun day at the Crook Farm, ages 6 through 12. Date to be announced.
- Oct. 11th "Music Through the Years", presented by John and Heather Kearns at the First Presbyterian Church
- Nov. 6th, 13th, and 20th"Seminar Lecture Series", various speakers scheduled.
- Dec. 8th "Second Annual Christmas Cookie Bake Sale"
- Dec 20th "Annual Open House" at the Herbig Bakery
- Dec 31st "First Night 2020" at the Herbig Bakery
- Play & Sing Country on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting at 7:30 and generally play until 11PM
TUESDAY NIGHT OLD TIME COUNTRY MUSIC JAM SESSION
Tuesday & Thursday Night Jamming
Where: Crook Farm Bank Building, 476 Seaward Ave., Bradford, PA 16701 . (Do not use this as a mailing address.)
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: Starting at 7:30pm
Description: Old time Country Acoustic Music Jam (bring an instrument, your voice, or just sit & listen to Country Classics
More info:Howard Blumenthal 814-368-4057 firstname.lastname@example.org
Host band: Crook Farm All Stars (and friends)